As I know you’re all aware, our lives have drastically changed in the last few weeks, and will continue to do so, when it comes to the COVID-19 situation.
We are still open and I wanted to write and tell you what we are doing in the salon, we have been keeping up with all governing health regulations and are closely monitoring the situation.
As of now, while the government still allows us, we have decided we will remain open and are taking the following health and safety precautions:
- Disinfecting each station, chair, tools, and implements in between every client
- Each stylist washing their hands pre-service and during the service
- Asking our clients to wash/ or sanitise their hands when arriving for their appointment
- We have extra hand sanitizer around the salon and ask clients to wash their hands when they arrive
- Using disposable coffee cups
- We have taken the magazines away.
- Accepting payment using the tap and go payment method.
- We have reduced the number of stylists in the salon.
- Your health and safety and that of our staff are of our utmost concern, however, we ask that if you are not feeling well or have ANY signs of fever, cough, sore throat, etc that you would CALL and reschedule your appointment.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED FROM ANYWHERE, AUSTRALIA OR OVERSEAS!
Having said all of that if you are at risk or feel uncomfortable please call and reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will take it day but day for now. We are so grateful to have you as our clients and by you keeping your regularly scheduled appointment (if you’re able to), allows us as a salon and our stylists to be able to support themselves and their families during this time.
Of course, if you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out!