Remember when we could all be this close (oh happy thought) without the fear of Covid-19 or arrest.
This is just your weekly Wednesday reminder to wash your hair. Our Covid-19 iso has me forgetting what day it is let alone allowing me time to remember to wash my hair, or the time to do it. Iso life is busy for a working from home, home schooling, mother of two, fifo wife.
While the Salon is still open, I have been taking phone calls from home, working on the website and other boring things that must be done to keep the wheels running.
The salon is open with slightly changed operating hours, if you need your hair done we are only taking bookings by appointment, no walk ins please.
We are taking the following health and safety precautions to ensure your time in the salon is as safe as it can be:
– Disinfecting each station, chair, tools, and implements in between every client
– Each stylist washing their hands pre-service and during the service
– Asking our clients to wash/ or sanitise their hands when arriving for their appointment
– We have extra hand sanitizer around the salon
– We have reduced the number of staff in the salon to adhere to social distancing rules so we ask, you to not bring anyone else to your appointment with you, if you must, then they must wait outside.
– Using disposable coffee cups
– We have taken the magazines away.
-Accepting payment using the tap and go payment method.
– Your health and safety and that of our staff are of our utmost concern, however, we ask that if you are not feeling well or have ANY signs of fever, cough, sore throat, etc that you would CALL and reschedule your appointment.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED FROM ANYWHERE, AUSTRALIA OR OVERSEAS!
Having said all of that if you are at risk or feel uncomfortable please call and reschedule your appointment.
So consider yourself reminded. Head to the shower 10 minutes earlier tonight wash twice, rinse well and remember to comb through your conditioner before you rinse it out.
See you soon.
Tasha (socially distanced) X