As we continue in our new normal we have made changes to the way we do things.
While strict sanitation and cleanliness has always been important in our industry, the biggest change to us is how many clients and staff we can have in the salon at any one time.
We have space to socially distance ourselves and clients to other clients and staff, but to do this we have less staff, meaning we have less availability and pre booking your appointment it vital to getting in one.
If you do need to stay home or cant make your appointment
please let us know as soon as possible so we can make this time available to other clients.
As well as social distancing ourselves these are some of the changes we have implemented;
- Disinfecting each station, chair, tools, and implements in between every client
- Each stylist washing their hands pre-service and during the service
- Asking our clients to wash/ or sanitise their hands when arriving for their appointment
- We have extra hand sanitizer around the salon
- Using disposable coffee cups
- We have taken the magazines away (so please bring your own reading material ).
- Less staff and clients in the salon
- Accepting payment using the tap and go payment method.
- Your health and safety and that of our staff are of our utmost concern, however, we ask that if you are not feeling well or have ANY signs of fever, cough, sore throat, etc that you would CALL and reschedule your appointment.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IN IF YOU ARE SHOWING SYMPTOMS OR HAVE RECENTLY RETURNED FROM ANYWHERE, AUSTRALIA OR OVERSEAS!
Having said all of that if you are at risk or feel uncomfortable please call and reschedule your appointment.
We are so grateful to have you as our clients and by you keeping your regularly scheduled appointment (if you’re able to), allows us as a salon and our stylists to be able to support themselves and their families during this time.
Of course, if you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out!